A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Gulmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Gulmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Gulmi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulmi graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Gulmi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Anthony Gulmi MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Gulmi practice?
- Dr. Frederick Gulmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Gulmi practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.