A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Gulmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Gulmi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Gulmi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulmi graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Gulmi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gulmi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans