A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Hakkinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Hakkinen is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakkinen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hakkinen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Sheldon Hakkinen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Hakkinen practice?
- Dr. Frederick Hakkinen has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Hakkinen practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Primary Care Doctors and Lake Oswego Internists.