A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Hakkinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Hakkinen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakkinen
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hakkinen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakkinen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hakkinen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Sheldon Hakkinen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Hakkinen practice?
- Dr. Frederick Hakkinen has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Hakkinen practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Internists.