A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Stuttgart
- Baptist Health Med Center Stuttgart
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans