A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Hardin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hardin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick J Hardin MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Frederick Hardin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Hardin practices Gastroenterology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bardstown, KY.
See Louisville Gastroenterologists.