A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Hauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Hauber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Hauber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauber graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hauber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hauber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Hauber practice?
Dr. Frederick Hauber practices Ophthalmology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Ophthalmologists.