A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Hauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Hauber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Hauber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauber graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hauber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick August Hauber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Hauber practice?
- Dr. Frederick Hauber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Hauber practices Ophthalmology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Ophthalmologists.