Learn more about Dr. Frederick Hauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Hauber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauber
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hauber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Hauber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauber graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hauber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick August Hauber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Hauber practice?
- Dr. Frederick Hauber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Hauber practices Ophthalmology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Ophthalmologists.