Dr. Frederick Haynes Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Haynes?

March 26th, 2015

Pompous.

He walked into the room and laughed at me for waiting for an hour after being referred to see him/a surgeon. Barely listened to me and I came with my medical records in hand. Saw all the tests I had that came out normal and wouldn't listen to a thing I said. Quite honestly a pompous surgeon that I would never let touch me or be in the same room. Basically, I waited over an hour to have him not listen to me for 5 minutes and direct me to another doctor. I WAS REFERRED TO SEE A SURGEON. I don't recommend him, but I hope he's not like this to all his patients.

March 14th, 2009

Always keeps his patients waiting. 2.5 to 4 hours both appointments I had. The staff was great and very apologetic, unlike the doctor. He was 1.5 hrs late to surgery also. I needed thyroid surgery and he was the only one in my network. Will never go back to him.

December 22nd, 2014