A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Heckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Heckler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Heckler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckler graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Heckler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heckler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick Heckler practice?
Dr. Frederick Heckler practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeons.