A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Heckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Heckler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Heckler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckler graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heckler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Heckler MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Heckler practice?
- Dr. Frederick Heckler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Heckler practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeons.