inactive

Frederick W Heggan DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

March 19th, 2011
Caring...very knowledgeable...listens and gives clear explanations... This kind of doctor is hard to come by today. One complaint..the woman who runs the office is often overbearing. She won't give bloodwork results over the phone and insists that I make yet another appt to get them. I did this once and won't do it again. I don't have extra cash to make another appt only to have the dr tell me that my numbers are a little high. She has given me the impression that it's about bringing in revenue, and that leaves me with a bad taste. Because of Dr Heggan's fine attributes, I can ignore her and still keep him as my primary physician.

March 18th, 2011
Very caring physician
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Heggan for over seven years now and have never ever had a complaint about Dr. Heggan. He has the greatest bedside manner and really truly cares about his patients. My husband made an appointment, which was pretty much right away, and once the doctor looked at my husband, he immediately sent him to the hospital. After hours, Dr. Heggan came into the hospital to check on my husband to make sure he was okay and spent some time with my husband making sure he was getting great care, understood what was going on, and told me to make sure if anything changed to have the hospital call him right away. I have never had a doctor who cared so much about their patients as Dr. Heggan. Compassionate, has never been wrong with any of our diagnosis, and all around a very nice man. His staff is friendly as well and if you need a great doctor Dr. Heggan is the doctor for you. We moved well over an hour away but have still taken the ride when we needed to see our wonderful doctor. He also has a great sense of humor and loves his family very much.