A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Hegge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Hegge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegge graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Hegge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Nels Hegge MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick N. Hegge practice?
- Dr. Frederick Hegge has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Hegge practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nuclear Medicine Physicians.