inactive

Frederick Heiss MD Patient Reviews

August 30th, 2013
Glad I went
I was a bit nervous due to the mediocre reviews but I found Dr. Heiss to be kind and engaging. He answered my questions and I would see him again, should the need arise.

April 3rd, 2013
please use caution
This doctor is simply one of the worst I've seen in a long time. I have a severe, undiagnosed digestive disorder that has been plaguing me for almost 6 months now. Dr Heiss completely blew me off, determined that it was simply a psychological condition, and told me to see a psychologist. Of course, within 2 months I was in the er being told I needed my gallbladder removed, and I'm still suffering from my primary symptoms. Don't see this guy, ever. He seems to be content to ride the rest of his career out coasting on past accomplishments, and will do nothing of help for you. Don't waste your precious time on this guy like I did.

September 5th, 2011
Terrible physican
Dr. Heiss did an unnecessary procedure on my husband which nearly cost him his life. He was negligant and irresponsible.

September 2nd, 2011
'nuf said
Don't go to this doctor's office by yourself.