A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Helmcke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Helmcke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helmcke
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helmcke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Helmcke, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmcke graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Helmcke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lallie Kemp Medical Center
- Bogalusa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Roger Helmcke MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Helmcke practice?
- Dr. Frederick Helmcke has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Helmcke practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Cardiologists.