Dr. Frederick Hemphill Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Hemphill?

One of the Best

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Leigh Hemphill is a fine doctor and a caring human being. He saved my lfe, and has helped me return to a healthy man. For 13 years he has been my physician and my friend. He fights for his patients and gets the best care he can for them. What a God send he is.

Awesome Doc

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Doc once told me, "I'm just a country doctor". Doc is awesome. First of all, he is super smart. I know you're thinking, DUH he's a doctor, he's supposed to be smart. It's more that that. He is book-smart, but he also has great wisdom and insight. He is compassionate and communicates with you on a level that you understand. The super-book-smart is really important when you tend to have strange issues in your family. He somehow knows about EVERYTHING and heals you up! Once when I thanked Doc for saving my husband's life after a surgical complication, Doc humbly said, "I didn't save him, the Good Lord saved him, I was just keeping him entertained while we were waiting." Thanks Doc, We love you and trust you with our lives.

Posted on August 24th, 2017