A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Hensal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Hensal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hensal
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Hensal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Hensal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensal graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hensal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick John Hensal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Hensal practice?
- Dr. Frederick Hensal has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Hensal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.