A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Heyner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Heyner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Heyner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Heyner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Joey Heyner MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Heyner practice?
- Dr. Frederick Heyner has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Heyner practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.