A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Heyner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Heyner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Heyner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Heyner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heyner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Heyner practice?
Dr. Frederick Heyner practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.