A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Leonard Hill DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Frederick Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Hill practices Family Medicine near Humble, TX.
See Humble Primary Care Doctors.