Overall Review

3.9

October 13th, 2016
Great doctor
I've been going to Dr Hill for over 25 years. Excellent man and always professional. He has two very good PA's working with him that are top notch as well.

September 19th, 2016
DITTO!
Dr. Hill is an outstanding doctor, but his front office staff are incompetent and rude. My experience is echoed by the many other reviews on this site which report essentially the same thing. Great doctor, Horrible Staff. The best way to judge a service provider is to see how they resolve problems when they occur. In my case, I went to Dr. Hill for my annual company physical. A results form was required to be submitted after all tests were completed. After several weeks, I discovered that the form was never submitted by this office. I then mailed the form to the office and checked again after a couple of weeks. Again the form was never filled out/submitted. When confronted, the staff were unapologetic and extremely rude. The next day, I FAXed the form to them, verified that it was received, picked it up in person when it was finally completed and submitted it to my employer myself. This was the only way I could ensure that the results would be properly submitted on time. I will not repeat this nightmare next year, no matter how much I like Dr. Hill as a physician - especially since it looks like he will be retiring. This office would be well advised to put a note in the file of each patient they cop their snarky little attitude with. Just write them off as a future customer. I will not be coming back!

July 19th, 2016
Been going there for years and haven't had a bad experience yet!

May 3rd, 2016
Retiring
Excellent doctor and two excellent P.A.'s working with the doctor. I hate to see him retire.

March 20th, 2016
Known Dr Hill 35 Years
Dr Hill is an old school Doctor. Great bedside manner, caring, compassionate. Most doctors these days work for major medical corporations but Dr Hill is still independent. He's getting up in age so he's no doubt backing off 5 day work weeks. His wife Cindy runs the office and is professional and fair.

February 16th, 2016
Patient
I've been a patient of Dr. Hill for over 25yrs, I must agree with the review on the poor office staff including the insurance lady! They are not friendly and will not try and at least listen to your concerns. I waited over and hour to be called in after setting a 3:00 pm appointment. On another occasion they forgot about me and another patient had to remind them I had been there a long time, then they put me in Dr. Hill's office to be seen. One time I tried to explain to the insurance lady there was no deductible with my United Health Insurance and she didn't want to hear it, I had to call the insurance people myself while in the office so they could explain it to her and all she could say was OH! OK. And she supposed to know the insurance part of the office. Needless to say when Katie saw me my blood pressure was high and I told her I was upset, she said with our office personnel? so I'm assuming I wasn't the first. I like Katie a lot but the gate keepers are ruining this doctor's business. Again Dr. Hill has done several minor surgeries in office and they all went well, he is good and Katie is great, but gate keepers gets no Star!

November 19th, 2015
Been patient there for almost 20 ears

November 18th, 2015
I love his PA, Katie!!

November 16th, 2015
I would and have recommended him to family, wo-corkers and friends
He is one of the easiest doctors I have ever talked to. He listens to your concerns and lets you have a say in your treatment.

June 29th, 2015
Buriak PA is exceptional

June 4th, 2015
Dr. Hill is the best doctor I've ever been to and I have been his patient for almost 20 yrs.

January 27th, 2015
they are really good with their patients