Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by melinda heuer on Jan 27th, 2015

they are really good with their patients

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by Lance R on Jan 23rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Hill for 34 years.He is a great Dr. and has a good assistant. As far as his front office is they SUCK.. There rude never return phone calls and if it is a Rx issue that needs to be addressed, message never gets to the right person..So if you have a heart problem and take RX this staff wont help.... P..S... It wasent always like this , It started when they started hiring kids for the front office..

by Judy H on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr. Hill has been my PCP in excess of two decades. I have complex health issues, without Dr. Hill's care I would have been dead long ago, he has diagnosed several serious health problems and taken care of them and/or has sent me to specialists that have. I am always pleased with the treatment and care I receive from Dr. Hill, he is a knowledgeable, professional and caring person. I also appreciate his staff, they are friendly and helpful.

His Wife runs the office and makes your medical decisions for you! show details His Wife runs the office and makes your medical decisions for you!
by Steve A on Jan 29th, 2014

I've been seeing Doctor Hill for 3 years now and today was the final straw for me. His trophy wife is beyond rude and she makes medical decisions and passes them off as coming from him! She does her best to weed out their medicare patients because they don't get enough money from them! I'm certain she went out of her way to make me angry enough to drop him and go back to my previous doctor down town! All I needed was a pre-authorization form to be submitted to my Medicare Part D provider because they had dropped one of my meds from their formulary and it now requires a pre-authorization showing it's required over the generic. This medication is the only statin for lowering my triglycerides that doesn't interact with other meds of mine adding unnecessary liver damage. They've been prescribing it for me since I started seeing him in 2011 but suddenly he supposedly claimed I was prescribed this medication by the cardiologist that his office referred me too just last year. He is apparently so afraid of being sued he doesn't want to make any medical decisions at all but he'll gladly take your money from you while his PA's do all the heavy lifting! If you want a Doctor who knows his medicine and isn't afraid to treat you, don't choose this one!

!!!Horrible office management!!!! Horrible staff, and you almost die or catch something else from his waiting room! show details !!!Horrible office management!!!! Horrible staff, and you almost die or catch something else from his waiting room!
Sep 23rd, 2013

I have been going to his clinic since I was a child and its pretty much the only reason I still go to his clinic. They could care less of the urgent need of care, the office and staff is rude, you wait in the waiting room for extended periods of time bc of how horrible they manage their booking, and the staff talks down to you and look at you like you're an idiot. Dr. Hill himself is barely even there. He has all the Physician Assistance doing his work so he can sign off on everything or work in the hospital in the town next to his clinic. I am officially replacing him as my primary care doctor.

Feb 14th, 2013

I love Dr Hill, his staff not so much. They are very rude on the phone. They forget to call you with your results and weeks down the line you have to call back and then have to wait for them to call you back usually takes an extra day for your results. This is every time for me. They not only rush you off the phone (Fran) but sometimes even hang up on you.

by Bill Frankinburger on Aug 15th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Iamahappypatient show details Iamahappypatient
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Hill's wait time is no different than any other doctor's office that I have been to. The availability of appointments are beyond great. The office is open Monday - Friday and most half day Saturdays. His PA's are great just as he is. Would recommend 100%.

ramona tindall show details ramona tindall
Oct 10th, 2011

I have and I would recommend Dr.Hill to my family members and friends that are looking for a east to understand and very east to talk to doctor who speaks plain old english to you.

Moving on to another Doc show details Moving on to another Doc
Oct 7th, 2011

This clinic is constantly overbooking then rushing patients out the door because of the back up. Telling people to go to the ER if there are no appointments available. The wait time to be seen beyond your appointment time is horrible. There are a couple of staff members that need attitude adjustments. DO NOT go to see him. He is only in the office certain days of the week and leaves the rest of the time to his two assistants that really do not want to listen to you and work with you on your care.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Sep 13th, 2011

Extremely good doctor! Totally recommend him!

Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Hill has been mine and my family's doctor for 25 years. He always has time to speak to you and you never feel rushed. He is compassionate and kind. He his knowledgeable and will refer you to a specialist if needed. He has the type of bedside manner you want in a doctor. He treats us like we are a part of his immediate family. I would recommend Dr. Hill to anyone.

by Amy Parady on Feb 17th, 2011

I was told by the office manager and wife of Dr. Hill that the Docotor would not talk directly with me on the phone and that if I wanted more information on the topic regarding my 17 year old son's condition that I could look it up on the internet. Very dissapointing considering my family and I have been patients of Dr. Hills since 2002. It is very apparent that this practice has no genuine care for their patients.

My Entire Family Loves Dr. Hill show details My Entire Family Loves Dr. Hill
Oct 22nd, 2010

Dr Hill and all of his staff are wonderful, warm and caring. I trust him with my entire family's healthcare and have recommended him to many others.

rhs show details rhs
by Rebecca S at Insider Pages on Jun 7th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

i really have nothing to add i have only went there one time so far but thinks for asking lol bye for now

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Mar 9th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Hill's for about 10 years. I have a fairly complex medical history with heart problems and diabetes. He's kept me healthy! I highly recommend him.