A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Hodge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Hodge, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Hodge, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodge graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hodge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Sean Hodge MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Hodge practice?
- Dr. Frederick Hodge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Hodge practices Otolaryngology near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Otolaryngologists.