Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1264 Wesley Dr
Ste 402
Memphis, TN 38116
901-396-5577
Locations and availability (1)

|  i don't find him to be a good doctor.  |  show details
by Lexus on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Hodges isn' t a very good doctor in my eyes. He cancels appointments. He's late coming into the office. Dr.Hodges doesn't ask any questions about how i've been doing since my last visit. He forgot to give me a prescription & i'm pregnant. I should be at risk due to his colleage finding a lump in my breast.Dr.hodges shows no urgency in my pregnancy. I'm thinking about changing my doctor while i have the chance.

|  very diffrent opinon  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

he was ok not the worst but def not the best.i went in for a certin problem and he wouldnt really listin to me about my problem he just kept asking me questions about other things that had no relation to what i was there for.he inturupted me everytime i tryed too talk.then he told me to get undress to get examed and i had to wait 30 min in the cold room for him to come back in.he jamed the speculm in me was very rough and hurt me bad.then he mumbled something and left he did not answer any questions i had i recommend dr.lawrance or dr.eirmen at this office

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

My checkup was incredible

|  my favorite doctor  |  show details
by ms.sears on Nov 17th, 2010

I love to go see doctor hodges he is good at what he do. I also like the fact that he is aa black man making it on his own. He delived all 5 of my sister babies and all three of mine i love me some doctor hodges he is great.

|  Dr. Frederick T. Hodges=Greatness  |  show details