A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Hoenke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Hoenke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoenke
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hoenke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Hoenke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoenke graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hoenke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Paul Hoenke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick P. Hoenke practice?
- Dr. Frederick Hoenke has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Hoenke practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Family Physicians and Marquette Geriatric Doctors.