A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Holcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Holcomb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holcomb
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holcomb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Holcomb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Holcomb graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Holcomb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Larry Holcomb MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Holcomb practice?
- Dr. Frederick Holcomb has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Holcomb practices Urology near Sheffield, AL.
See Sheffield Urologists.