A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Horvath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Horvath has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Horvath MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Horvath practice?
- Dr. Frederick Horvath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Horvath practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IL and Princeton, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Nephrologists.