A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Houts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Houts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Houts, MD, MS is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Houts graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Houts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick William Houts MD and MS is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Houts practice?
- Dr. Frederick Houts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Houts practices Psychiatry near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Visalia Psychiatrists.