Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Huie
Dr. Frederick Huie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nyack, NY, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and Staten Island, NY (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Huie is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell, Capital Health Regional Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Huie has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...