A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ifft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ifft graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ifft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ifft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick N. Ifft practice?
Dr. Frederick Ifft practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.