A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ifft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ifft graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ifft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ifft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans