A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ifft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ifft is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ifft
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ifft graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ifft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Nicholas Ifft MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick N. Ifft practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ifft has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Ifft practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners and Philadelphia Internists.