A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ifft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ifft is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ifft
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ifft Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ifft graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ifft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Nicholas Ifft MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick N. Ifft practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ifft has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Ifft practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners and Philadelphia Internists.