A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Isaacson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Isaacson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Isaacson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford County Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Isaacson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Isaacson practice?
- Dr. Frederick Isaacson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Isaacson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.