A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Davis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Joseph Davis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Frederick Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tukwila, WA.
See Shelton Orthopedic Surgeons.