A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Rau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Rau, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Rau, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rau graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick J Rau MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Rau practice?
- Dr. Frederick Rau has 10 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Rau practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky Hill, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.