A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Samaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Samaha, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Familial Periodic Paralyses
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Samaha graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samaha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Samaha MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Samaha practice?
- Dr. Frederick Samaha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Samaha practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.