Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Jacobsen IV
Dr. Frederick Jacobsen IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology and Psychiatry. Dr. Jacobsen is affiliated with George Washington Univ Hospital. Dr. Jacobsen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Jacobsen IV has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Clinical Pharmacology
A clinical pharmacologist is a physician (can also be a pharmacist or scientist) who works to develop new drugs and to understand their applications in the real world. These doctors conduct experimental studies of new drugs on patients to learn...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...