A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Jacobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Jacobsen, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Jacobsen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Mood Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobsen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Marius Jacobsen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Jacobsen practice?
- Dr. Frederick Jacobsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Jacobsen practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Clinical Pharmacology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists and Washington Clinical Pharmacologists.