A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Jakobiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Jakobiec is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Jakobiec, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 44 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakobiec graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Jakobiec has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick A Jakobiec MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Jakobiec practice?
- Dr. Frederick Jakobiec has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Jakobiec practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near Canton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Canton Ophthalmologists and Canton Pathologists.