A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Jennart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Jennart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Jennart, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennart graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Jennart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick William Jennart DO is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Jennart practice?
- Dr. Frederick Jennart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Jennart practices Neurology near Warner Robins, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Warner Robins Neurologists.