A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Johlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Johlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johlin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Johlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Johlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johlin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick C Johlin MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Johlin practice?
- Dr. Frederick Johlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Johlin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Gastroenterologists.