A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Johlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Johlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Johlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Johlin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Carl Johlin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Johlin practice?
- Dr. Frederick Johlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Johlin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Gastroenterologists.