by Walt Murphy on Dec 11th, 2014

Dr. Reinbold & staff are Totally Awesome people. Very proffesional, knowlegeable and friendly.

super show details super
Sep 14th, 2014

he's awesome. I will be back

by Sarah on Mar 18th, 2014

This doctor and his entire staff could not have been nicer or more supportive. Dr. Reinbold addressed my concerns prior to jaw surgery and he and his staff were very clear about the recovery process. Since the surgery (which made me feel and look better) they have called to check in also along with having me have regular check-ins at the office. Dr. Reinbold even called my mother a couple of times after my surgery to let her know everything was as he expected and hoped for with my procedure (I'm 44!). Great skill, knowledge, and kindness from the Dr. and everyone in his office.

Professional Oral Surgeon show details Professional Oral Surgeon
by Richard S. on Oct 10th, 2013

My regular dentist highly recommended Dr. Reinbold for implants to rebuild my worn down teeth. I received 4 implants from Dr. Reinbold last year. I was a bit hesitant going in, but the doctor did an excellent job explaining the procedure and he performed the surgery without a hitch. The doctor and all the staff were friendly, competent and professional. I am very satisfied with the results.

Awesome doctor show details Awesome doctor
Apr 18th, 2012

I love this doctor and his staff! They are super nice and Dr. Reinbold is top of the line. His work is amazing!