A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Kahn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Elliot Kahn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Kahn practices Psychiatry near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Psychiatrists.