A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kaskel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kaskel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaskel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kaskel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Kaskel, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaskel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaskel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick J Kaskel MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Kaskel practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kaskel has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Kaskel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Pediatric Specialists.