Dr. Frederick Jeffrey Kaskel MD and PHD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, General Practice, and Nephrology.
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kaskel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kaskel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Kaskel, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Kidney Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaskel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaskel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaskel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Kaskel practice?
Dr. Frederick Kaskel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, General Practice, and Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians, Bronx Pediatric Specialists, Bronx General Practitioners, and Bronx Nephrologists.