Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kaskel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kaskel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Kaskel, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaskel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaskel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick J Kaskel MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Kaskel practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kaskel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Kaskel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Pediatric Specialists.