A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Kelly practice?
Dr. Frederick Kelly practices Family Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Family Physicians.