A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Wayne Kelly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Kelly practices Family Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Primary Care Doctors.