A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Wayne Kelly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Kelly practices Family Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Primary Care Doctors.