A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Kersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Kersh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersh graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Kersh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick W Kersh DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick W. Kersh practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Kersh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fredrick Kersh practices Occupational Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Tyler Preventive Medicine Specialists.