Dr. Fredrick Kersh DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2014
ATTN Anyone on workers comp
Whats to like about Dr.F.Kersh i was seen by him due a work injury through workers comp he miss diagnosed me and he only made my condition and as a result made my pain worse he refused to do an mri on my lower back unless i did physical therapy which would have even hurt me worse than he allready did and would not prescibe me any medication that would help make my pain tolerable on my last visit with him he did not even treat me becouse i told him that i thought thete was something more serious wrong with my back and that my pain is extremly bad to the point i was having a hard time even walking he looked at me and said "I dont like you and you dont like me and you need find another treating doctor becouse he was done with me " and thenvhe walked out of the room so my opinion is he is a typical workers comp dr. and because they have p.t. there he runind racket and should have his licence to practice medice terminated or the very least have his workers comp licence terminated because he has and will continue to hurt workers comp patience more than he will hurt them . I am seeking legal advice due to the fact he violated the hipacratic oath to do no harm which is malpractice ifva doctor does such. Stay away from this and i dont even want to call him a doctor he will be held acountable for what he has done to me and the way he treated me i will make sure of that. The only reason this review has one star on it is because this site would not let me put no star so i could post this.

June 13th, 2012
Er dr at Jacksonville . His charges for reading results and telling patient and prescribing drug.......$773.00Omg can you say rip off

April 16th, 2015