A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Klepsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Klepsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klepsch
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Klepsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Klepsch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klepsch graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Klepsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Franciscan St. Anthony CP
- Franciscan St. Anthony Health Crown Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick R Klepsch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Klepsch practice?
- Dr. Frederick Klepsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Klepsch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crown Point, IN.
See Crown Point Surgeons.