A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Klepsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Klepsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Klepsch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klepsch graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Klepsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Franciscan St. Anthony CP
- Franciscan St. Anthony Health Crown Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klepsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Klepsch practice?
Dr. Frederick Klepsch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crown Point, IN.
See Crown Point Surgeons.