A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Kramer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kramer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple East, Inc.
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Louis Kramer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kramer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Frederick Kramer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Trevose, PA.