A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Krause is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krause
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krause Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krause has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Connally Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Ryan Wade Krause MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Krause practice?
- Dr. Frederick Krause has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Krause practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Floresville, TX.
See Floresville Surgeons.