A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Krause is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krause
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krause Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krause has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Connally Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Ryan Wade Krause MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Krause practice?
- Dr. Frederick Krause has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Krause practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Floresville, TX.
See Floresville Surgeons.