A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kunkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Kunkel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kunkel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick William Kunkel MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Kunkel practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kunkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Kunkel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.