A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kunkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kunkel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunkel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kunkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Kunkel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kunkel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick William Kunkel MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Kunkel practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kunkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Kunkel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.