inactive

Dr. Frederick Harris Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Sioux Falls, SD

3.8

May 30th, 2012
Dr. Harris performed a micro-discectomy on me in the 2009. I was up walking hours after surgery and was on only Tylenol for pain that night. Next day I needed no pain meds. The hardest part of the surgery was waiting the eight weeks afterward before resuming normal activity. I felt ready to go after one week.He does not have the best bedside manner; he is quiet. But he did an excellent job on my back and I plan to go to him again if needed. I have recommended him to others with back issues.

March 16th, 2010
Dr. Harris was always very professional. He could be very serious as he was before and right after my surgery. But he was also fun while answering my questions. I liked him especially because he had had the same Roux-En-Y procedure that I had. And he recommended other surgeons who would take his same approach when he retired.

February 19th, 2009
This doctor should not be practicing medicine
This doctor has the worst bedside manner, does not listen to his patients and I wonder if he takes the time to even read their charts prior to entering the room. He is very uncaring and could care less one you have paid him for his services whether your incision heals or not. He will perform unnecessary procedures without authorization and not perform procedures when they should be done. His license should be suspended and he should be reviewed by the board.