A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Mayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Mayer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Opelousas General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Lionel Mayer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Frederick Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Mayer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Orthopedic Surgeons.