A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Mayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Mayer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Opelousas General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Lionel Mayer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Frederick Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Mayer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Surgeons.