A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Williams, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Livingston Williams MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Frederick Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Williams practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Radiologists.