Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Lamont
Dr. Frederick Lamont, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lamont is affiliated with Bellin Hospital, St Vincents Hospital, Green Bay, Wi and Bellin Mem Hosp, Green Bay, Wi. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Lamont has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederick Lamont is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.
Dr. Shefiu Shittu
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Green Bay, WI 0.58 mi
Dr. Steven Bittorf
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Green Bay, WI 1.31 mi19
Dr. Molly Kleiman
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Green Bay, WI 1.56 mi11