A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Langendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Langendorf, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Langendorf graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Langendorf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick George Langendorf MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Langendorf practice?
- Dr. Frederick Langendorf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Langendorf practices Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.