Dr. Frederick Lavan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Lavan?

Top notch

Posted on September 20th, 2012

1st rate, caring, takes time to explain things and he must not overbook because on my 3 visits I never had to wait more than a few minutes, and with the time he spent with me, answering all of my questions in a non hurried manor is proof to me that he does not overbook. His staff is great too!

Posted on May 21st, 2012

he was my doctor over 17 years ago i think he is great. i had cancer he was the plastic surgeon on my case. he continued to be my dr. after, had a fewcosmetic procedures done my him, verysatisfied with all. i will be calling in the next few months to have another procedcure done have all confidence in him just love his way with his patients!

Wound Care

Posted on February 21st, 2012

Excellent Dr. I had a wound as result of a fall. I got an appt the day after I called. I was going on a 2 wk vacation out of the country 1 wk after inital visit. I was "squeezed in" & his partner saw me for 2nd appt before I left. On my first appt he emphatically said if I had trouble on vacation, I was to call. I reinjured the wound & saw a local Dr. & received excellent care. I called Dr. Lavan's office. Dr. Lavan's staff took my message of what transpired, treatment, etc. His staff returned my call requesting picture of injury. Another hurtle for a senior citizen! After pictures emailed, I received a call that they received the pictures. His staff also notified my realtor who did the email. I received another call after Dr Lavan reviewed the pictures. I know this is lengthy, but I never have received such outstanding concern & care from a physician. I can not say enough about him & his staff. They have gone above & beyond.

keloid removed

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

31 year old male. Large sternum keloid excised in summer 2010. I think this guy did a great job on treating the scar. I have nothing but good things to say about this guy and his practice. Would definitely go to again, and plan on doing so in the future.

Awesome

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

He is really easy to talk to. He has a great personality. He is very relaxed and easy going. Great stitches.

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

he did a great job. I had upper arm surgery.

surgery skills

Posted on September 10th, 2009

He did my upper and lower eyelids and a tempral brow lift. That was 11 years ago. Even my daughter, who did not what me to get it done(afraid I would look to young), said that I just looked very well rested. No one could tell I had been cut unless I told them. Friends I have told, get up close to look for scares... they are hidden in my smile lines. I speak highly of him to others that are interested in some maintenance work. :-)He is very serious, professional,and an excellent surgeon. The only negative thing I can say about him is that he does not smile a lot. He is just very serious... but I am ready to have my neck and jawline done very soon. I will be going to him.

Posted on April 5th, 2017