Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Sang Lee MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Frederick Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Lee practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.