A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Lenz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Lenz, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenz graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lenz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick A Lenz MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Lenz practice?
- Dr. Frederick Lenz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Lenz practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.